Register Our Newsletter
Hongsonic is the China first onsite installation ultrasonic cleaner factory, covering over 100 countries. You can always rely on our stable team!
6.5L ultrasonic cleaner is suitable for cleaning carburetor, gun parts, circuit board, lab instrument, and other dirty parts you want to clean. We have five different function models for different applications. For example, low noise series will be very suitable for laboratory, hospital and dental office because these places will require a quiet environment. If you still have questions about what you need to choose, please feel free to contact our sales team.
|Ultrasonic Power|| |
|Heating Power|| |
|Tank size|| |
|Unit Size|| |
|Single Packing Size|| |
0~30 Minutes Setting
|Container Loading|| |
20 GP:860pcs/40 GP:1800pcs
Three factors to consider for effective cleaning When You Use Ultrasonic Cleaner:
To receive the most effective clean from your ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, there are three main factors that you must consider.
Choosing how long your cleaning cycle should run for varies, depending on how dirty the item is. As a rule of thumb, a trial cycle typically runs from 2 to 10 minutes. Anything less and you will not receive the full benefits of the machine’s cleaning capabilities. In some cases, you may need more than one cycle to thoroughly clean the items.
While all ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work with tap water, using heated water is imperative for an enhanced cleaning process. In most cases, a temperature of 140 F is ideal, although some cleaning solvents may require a slightly higher temperature to work effectively.
By mass, we mean the shape and density of your load. If you put in a large dense mass of jewelry to be cleaned, you will not receive a thorough clean. A general rule of thumb is that the weight of the load should ideally be less than the weight of half the volume of water. If it is possible, consider dividing the load into two smaller loads rather than one large load. The more free-flowing the water round your items, the better the clean.
Are Ultrasonic Cleaners Safe For Diamonds?
Yes. Ultrasonic cleaners are safe for diamond rings and other diamond jewelry. Diamonds are extremely hard. They have the highest rating on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. Diamonds are rated a 10, which is the highest rating.
Cubic zirconia, CZ rings, or CZ stones can safely be cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner. This stones Mohs rating is 8 to 8.5. Hard stones clean up well. Other examples of hard stones are sapphires, garnets, rubies, and topaz.
Precious metals such as gold, white gold, silver, and platinum are safe to clean. Glass, plastic, and Pandora type charms are fine as long as the bracelet does not have any leather on it. More on that on the next segment.
How To Clean Your Jewelry With Hongsonic Ultrasonic Cleaner?
1. Fill the tank of your cleaner with water adding a tablespoon of ammonia. Don’t use too much because it can be harmful.
2. Add some dishwashing liquid, and you are done.
3. Turn on the cleaner and let it run without any items for 5-10 minutes so that the solution gets mixed well.
4. Put your item(s) into the tank. Remember not to put in too many pieces at once or it may scratch your jewelry.
5. Heat the solution to hot and set temperatures you need.
6. Turn the device on. Let it run for as long as needed until your jewelry is clean.
7. When the cleaning is done, switch the cleaner off. Leave your jewelry inside for another 5-10 minutes so that the dirt particles can fall to the bottom of the tank.
8. Take your jewelry out and clean it briefly with a soft brush. Make sure that any residual dirt is removed, especially from the mountings of your rings.
9. Rinse the items. Wash off any remaining detergent, and dry them with a soft cloth.
Brief Introduction Of 6.5L Ultrasonic Cleaner:
6.5L ultrasonic cleaner is a helpful cleaning tool for your dirty parts. It has 360W ultrasonic power which can handle the normal cleaning job. Besides we have five different series for you to choose.
You might want to know what is degas function and what is sweep frequency function. Please check below:
Degas: Degas function can drive out gas in cleaning liquid which will absorb ultrasonic energy.
Sweep frequency: Sweep frequency technology to ensure uniform levels of ultrasonic activity throughout the fluid, these baths offer high performance giving an accurate and precise ultrasonic process. It can avoid the hot spot on the cleaning object.